It’s time to redefine wealth management
Whether you are a woman in financial services, a financial institution, or a woman investor, you have a part to play in increasing financial empowerment for women
is to attract, develop and advance women and women of color in finance to increase female representation in this industry.
Learn what you need to know to launch a new career in Financial Services.
Learn what you need to know to increase your Financial Literacy and develop your professional skills to enhance your career and growth potential.
Are you a Financial Services company looking to make an impact and attract strong female leaders into your organization? Lotus Women’s Institute can help.
THE LOTUS METHOD
Discover our flexible, one-to-one development programs that give you an inside track for accelerated recognition and career growth.
Straight-talk and inspiration.
from Anita’s TED Talk
- Women Advisors currently represent only 15-20% of all Advisors
- When women are economically & financially empowered, they reinvest not only in their families but their communities and society as a whole
- Women approach investing differently
- Let’s redefine what it means to work on Wall Street and be a “successful Advisor”
- Wealth management doesn’t just need to evolve – it needs a complete transformation