Anita Knotts is a highly accomplished senior financial executive, TEDx speaker, and founder/CEO of Lotus Women’s Institute, a company working passionately to bring more women into the wealth management industry.
After spending the first part of her career as a successful wealth advisor followed by years of leadership, Anita is now thriving in the next phase of her career as an entrepreneur, having launched her business Lotus Women’s Institute LLC in 2021. The mission of the organization is to attract, develop and advance women and women of color in wealth management.
She believes the wealth management industry is at a critical juncture, and firms that implement initiatives to hire diverse teams—specifically for frontline roles—will have a competitive edge by better serving the client of the future.
“To women: the workplace is not a meritocracy. Hard work is just the beginning…you have to let others know about your work! Let Lotus help you authentically state your value to your firm.”
Book Anita to Speak at Your Next Event
Don’t miss this opportunity to book her to speak at your event.
Fill out the contact form for rates and details.
- WINGS Women’s Conference 11/11/22—KEYNOTE
- TED—The Future of Finance is Female | Anita Knotts | TEDxNaperville—YouTube
- 630 Naperville / Dollars & Sense segment—Talking to Your Kids about Financial Concepts | Dollars & Sense | NCTV17
- Dana Being Dana—(51) Women & Wealth—YouTube
- Women Investment Professionals—Professional Development Series: Being COURAGEOUS: Embracing Entrepreneurship – Women Investment Professionals (wipchicago.org)
- Out and About Communications Podcast Interview—Meet Anita Knotts, Founder and CEO of the Lotus Women’s Institute (outandaboutcommunications.com)
- Legal and General Investment Management Association Women’s Collective Group April 2022
- Keynote for the North Central College School of Business Graduate Students in March 2021.
- WINGS Women’s Conference 11/11/21. Leadership Panelist.
Anita has spoken on:
- Importance of Financial Literacy for
- Women: Get Over the Fear of Investing
- Taking Risk in Your Career
- Women Advisors: Building a Client Base
- Women in Leadership
Own It Sallie Krawcheck
How To Lead: Wisdom from the World’s Greatest CEO’s, Founders and Game Changers David Rubenstein
How Women Rise Sally Helgesen
Women’s Worth Eleanor Blayney
Traction: Get a Grip On Your Business Gino Wickman